Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I just broke up with someone that I’m in-love with.

i cant stop feeling down and  depressed so i've google this...
i've already highlight those words so i made it clear what i'm going to tell readers.
once im having in the same situation...this situation not really exactly what i was in,but the way this girl act and explaining her boyfriend is the same way i am.


PROBS:boy


I just broke up with someone that I’m in-love with.It was a long distance relationship,…off and on.anyways it was a “off” time period, and I told her I wanted some changes in our relationship. Call me back In two hours she says,I call her back and she says okay that she will do everything i asked of her. She told me how much she loved me.In between all that she was talking about how guys were always trying to pick her up, a ex tried to make out with her, how everyone thought her and her best friend were bf and gf because they seemed perfect for each other, and other stuff. It all bugged the hell outa me, because she either talks about that or nothing at all.I built her up, we were going to get back together. Then I said I think I don’t want to be with you. She was speechless…then she said she had to go. I didn’t want her too because I wanted to make sure she was okay. I told her no, please stay. She started crying and said she has to go…I kept that up for ten minutes. At the end of it I was about to break out in tears because the sounds of her cries cut through me like a hot knife through butter.I left her three messages so far, telling her how sorry I am and how much I care,and love her. I still hear her cries…I can’t sleep and I’m feeling really bad right now and I have no one I can talk to.I know it was a bad break up, but it’s like my first break up. I’m the nicest sweetest guy…I just couldn’t on anymore in that relationship when I wasn’t happy.I use to be so happy because of her in the past, but lately I just don’t feel that important to her anymore. I didn’t feel loved by her…I’m sitting up in my bed now, listening to music…just thinking about her. How am I going to talk to her tomorrow, should I even call…I know I want to, I don’t know what I can say to her. Will she just brush it off like she usually does when something bad happens, or will she still be broken. I’m going to try to get back with her and I DON’T KNOW WHY. I think it’s just to make her happy…For the longest time she was the only person I trusted…she was the only person I really talked to. The amount of love I feel for her is ridiculous…


REPLY:
i reply 2 u is bcoz its a matter of love n pain, of course a greatest feeling but if we are deep into it,it hurts us differently which we would ‘ve not experienced in life…  pls always remember wat am going to tel…Ur telling tat u dnt like to hear if she talk abt other guys but y do u take it in a wrong wayshe tells everything 2 u bcoz, she wants u 2 know everything abt her, her actions n how she ‘ll react in situtations n all those stuffs… It might not be tat she wanted 2 make u jealous or 2 get irritatedIf she would ‘ve done any wrong or if she had a wrong relationship wit those guys she told u, she would ‘ve not cried… n even did u think if she ‘ve had any wrong realtionship would she ‘ve told u so frankly… Its simply as wat i ‘ve told u b4… Girls dnt keep much in their minds as u think they just talk off, just listen 2 her even if it hurts u thinking from 1 point of view, just think n c how faithful she might be to tel even her secrets which most of them wont reveal… Most of the guys like u get irritated if ur gf’s talk abt others guys, i can understand its just because of possessiveness n ego just keep these 2 things aside n think over it n u itself  ‘ll get a answer…Even think it in tis point of view if she dint tel u all tis n if ur hearing it from sumbody  else wat ‘ll be your situtation just think… Will it not be more painful..So think all tis n go talk to her n asking sorry 4 wat has happened n tel her how much u luv her n try 2 console her, N ASK HER Y SHE IS TELLING U ALL THIS…, as even i’d ‘ve been wrong she’d ‘ve told u wit other reason…



No comments:

Post a Comment